As this instrument is configured to your application, please call our Technical Sales Team for more information
Testo AG has introduced a 4-sensor instrument making emission measurement easier, faster and more flexible. The testo 340 (with BlueTooth) can be operated with one hand, offering optimum handling for spot measurements in places such as burners or industrial engines. The testo 340 has a measuring range extension allowing the user to carry out unrestricted measurements even at high gas concentrations. The integrated rubber skin of the instrument protects the product from impact on a daily basis.
Testo 340 offers many benefits such as:
1. The unique measuring range extension feature facilitates unlimited measurements even at high gas concentrations
2. Compact design combined with reliable engineering makes testo 340 the ideal analyser for commissioning, service and maintenance work as well as measurements for monitoring purposes
3. testo 340 is equipped with an O2 as standard. 3 additional gas sensors can be individually configured at any time so your analyser is optimally adapted to your measurement job
4. Automatic sensor protection at high gas concentrations
5. Increased safety due to built-in condensate trap
6. Space for 4 gas sensors
7. Bigger selection of different probe lengths, designs, diameters, and temperature ranges ensures flexibility for all applications The testo 340 is ideal in the following areas: • Industrial burners • Stationary industrial engines • Gas turbines • Thermal processes
Optimizing combustion, increasing efficiency and minimizing fuel use are necessary to compete in today's market. The Testo 340 provides the information to understand your process, enabling you to make informed combustion decisions. It is the ideal tool toconfirm proper set-up or identify emission problems.
Rugged and durable – 4-Gas Flexibility in a rugged, compact handheld design
Some combustion sources run normally high concentrations while others are high because of inadequate control or flawed set-up. High concentrations can reduce the normal life span of sensors. Testo's solution is replaceable interference filters on the CO and NO sensors. Analyzer diagnostics will display the filter lifetime in ppm hours to inform you of filter change-out which is easy and quick to replace. This simple process increases accuracy and extends sensor lifetime.
Testo has a complete line of products to assist in testing the exhaust gas of each diesel powered unit. The testo 340 four-gas analyzer is perfect identifying concentrations of O2, CO, NO, and NO2 (NOX) for mining applications.
Simply go to the diagnostics screen to see instrument status:
easyEmission software gives you extraordinary data management skills with real time analyzer control. It has the power to import/export data from a variety of formats and prepare custom reports and documents using today's common Windows-based applications. Learn more by going to the easyEmission page.
Every probe and hose assembly is constructed of the highest quality material. The probes cam-lock connection to the 340 assures your security and safety during testing. The standard Teflon hoses are also heat-resistant.