- Quick, accurate measurement of high and low pressure with two temperature-compensated pressure sensors; automatic determination of the evaporation and condensation temperature
- Two temperature inputs for attachable temperature probes for the simultaneous calculation of superheating and subcooling: this means you can do without any error-prone manual calculations and get a reliable result straight away
- Including 3 filling tubes (blue, red, yellow), each 1.5 m long, 7/16‘‘ UNF (straight and 45° angle) and 55/275 bar, suitable for all common refrigerants
- Two clamp temperature probes included in the scope of delivery: when clamped directly onto the pipes, these enable reliable measurement of the surface temperature
- No need to switch over refrigerant hoses: thanks to automatic heat pump mode
- 60 refrigerants stored in the instrument: just one instrument covers all the most important refrigerants and, depending on the refrigerant, there is no need for different manifolds (refrigerant update possible via App)
Moreover, the 2-way manifold offers other functions and features, such as display of the temperature difference or the temperature-compensated leakage test.
Right App for the instrument: connect the manifold to your smartphone/tablet!Install the free App for the testo 550 digital manifold on your smartphone/tablet and take advantage of a host of practical features:
- Remote monitoring of the measurement: you can track the measurement from your smartphone/tablet, so there's no need for you to stay right next to the manifold; coverage of up to 20 m with no obstructions (at least)
- Measurement data display on your smartphone/tablet: you can follow the measurement in numerical form and as a graphical progression display on your smartphone/tablet – really practical if you are configuring the system at the same time
- Useful documentation functions: use the App to store measurement results (in pdf or csv format) and also send them directly via e-mail. If you have taken a photo of the measuring location using your smartphone/tablet, you can also insert this into the documentation
- Refrigerant update: use the App to carry out refrigerant updates in order to ensure that your digital manifold is kept up to date at all times regarding refrigerants, or to adapt the list of refrigerants to suit your requirements
The App is available for both Android and iOS. Once the App is installed, a connection between the manifold and your smartphone/tablet can be established via Bluetooth.